Friday, July 1, 2016

Warwick part 2


Of course no trip to Warwick would be complete without a trip to Bryson's. 
Then it was back to the sewing. I made Helen Stubbings clear zipper bag.
I have to admit it wasn't without a fair bit of swearing and frustration. But I got there in the end and now I love it. Now! 
A few of us made some plate bags from teatowels. It was inspired from a bag made by Inca from our Sunday stitching group. The bags are to hold our cutlery and plate for our stitching day lunches. 
I also made a little zippered bag for my mum who fell in love with one of the splendid sampler blocks. 
Some show and tell....
My blocks so far. 
De's Quilt Diva. She is on my to do list! 
My favorite block of Cheryl's quilt. 
 Another Cheryl masterpiece. 
The lovely Marilyn and her long overdue quilt! 
Alison and her gorgeous quilt. 
Helen made these two and they have to be the cutest monkeys I've ever seen. Adorable! 
Maree's beautiful Gossip in the Garden quilt. 
Close up of the incredible sewing and quilting. 
Sandi was in her Halloween element! 
Lots of productivity! 

6 comments:

Susan said...

Lots of lovely things - love the Helen Stabbings bag. The SS blocks look so good all together. Looks like everyone had their heads down...most of the time at least.

Jo said...

Nice show n tell. I want to make that Quilt Diva too

shez said...

Hi Teresa Thankyou for sharing show and tell ,lots of beautiful projects from lots of clever ladies.
I love your pouch and the very cute bag you made for your mum,hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

Karen S said...

Great to see the show and tell and all the projects made.

Carolyn said...

You always have a lovely time on your retreats. Looks like a great place to stay, provided you have lots of heat available!

Baa. xxx said...

Wonderful things to see. Think your clear zipper bag is so, so pretty! I remember making cutlery bags for the children for camp, They even fitted a plate and a bowl. What a clever idea to use one of the blocks to make a bag for your mum. It's beautiful!