Thursday, July 14, 2016

The boys

It's always a wonderful week when I get to catch up with my boys. And not once, but twice this week we managed to get together! 
Monday night we had dinner in the city. I have always wanted to try Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant. So when James suggested it, I agreed very quickly. It was fabulous. The food was amazing and we really enjoyed ourselves. 
Last night saw us heading into the city again. Jack and I went in with Sandi and her husband as we were all seeing the show "We Will Rock You" 
We had a couple of delicious pizzas, ciders and beers at The Charming Squire before the show. It was so good to catch up again, especially as I'm heading off for a few weeks and James is heading off overseas. 
Jack and I were very keen to see the show and it didn't disappoint. The music was fantastic and the atmosphere was wonderful with everyone singing and clapping along. We just loved it! 
We are still talking about how good it was and what a great night we had. 
Have a great week! 
Teresa xx

6 comments:

shez said...

Hi Teresa,so glad you got time with your boys and how good to see a lovely show with your buddy Sandi,what a awesome week for you so far,hope you have a wonderful day my friend .....

Fiona said...

special times with special people and lovely places to go.... where are you off to?
Hugz

Noela said...

Always lovely to catch up with your kids, hopefully I will catch up with mine this weekend. Have a lovely time away. Hugs......

Susan said...

Fun times - enjoy the north - will certainly be warmer!

Lynda said...

I think that's my favourite musical. What a great week you've had. Where are you heading off to?

Linda said...

Lovely photos, looks like a great time! The pizza looks delicious. :)