Monday, July 11, 2016

Finishes!

This year has managed to be quite the year for finishing UFO's. 
It started with the hexie quilt and now I have two more to boast about. 
Finally "Postcards from Paris" is done and dusted. This quilt almost didn't make it and as much as I grumbled through the whole process and hated it along the way - I am relieved to say I have fallen in love with it again. What a relief to have it finished. 
I have also finished the Christmas tree skirt I was making for Helen (last Christmas!!!!!) 
I backed it with this fabric and bound all the edges in the stripe. So happy to have it finished! 
It was good to finally hand it over to Helen at our Tuesday get together today. 
Teresa xx

10 comments:

Susan said...

I know how glad you are to get both those done - love the stripey binding.

Petal49 said...

Your quilts are lovely, especially Postcards from Paris. I need to finish some of mine!

Cattinka said...

I love your finishes, two large quilts done must be a very good feeling!
KATRIN W.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous quilts both! Helens tree skirt is lovely too x

marina said...

Well done on your beautiful finishes!
So much work in all of them
Does that mean some new projects are on the cards?

Carolyn said...

I do love the Postcards...it's Paris after all!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que maravillosos trabajos!!!! bss

Fiona said...

Beautiful finishes.... good work ... are there more to come?????

Hugz

Jo said...

Great finishes. Always makes you feel good... Now for the next project

Virginia Juster said...

Congratulations Teresa. Superb work as always. Now you can sit back, relax and be very smug about finishing off these beautiful projects. You're an inspiration.