Monday, June 13, 2016

Peg Basket Swap part 2

This is the gorgeous peg basket I received from my partner Helen. 
I love it so much!!!!! 
As always, Helen's stitching is perfect. It's a lovely design too and look at the lace!!!! Way too pretty to use!!! 
Everything was beautifully wrapped and so exciting to open.  
I was totally spoilt. Lots of lovely extras, including cute four leaf clover pegs, gorgeous fabric, and French inspired goodies. There was a bag of Lindt caramel chocolates too, which didn't last long at all! 
What a fun swap!!!! Thank you Helen for my lovely gifts. 
Teresa xx

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely goodies, Helens work is perfect
Hugz

Kaylee said...

A lovely swap and a gorgeous little peg bag, I remember making one similar to this in primary school however it was for putting lingerie in and I gave it to my Grandma for Mother's Day to put her stockings in.

Karen S said...

Gorgeous gifts in your swap. The peg bag is lovely.