Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Kitchen Kapers

Our latest "No Fuss" swap has just finished and this time the theme was "Kitchen Kapers".
This is what I sent to my partner Jo, of ButterZ blog.  The recipe is for jersey caramel cookies.
The tea towel! 
Today I got to open my swap gift from my partner Lyn of Oldbury Cottage blog.
I just love my gifts. Everything came in this cute hessian bag. The recipe card is for Cornflake Cookies. The cookie just happens to be my absolute favorite Byron Bay cookie - sticky date and ginger! How did she know? 
The tea towel is embellished with a gorgeous vintage, embroidered doily. Love the heart cookie cutter and heart spatula. It all matches! 
Just perfect - all of it. This was another fun swap! Thank you to my partner and to everyone who joined the swap. Looking forward to the next one!!!! 
Teresa xx 

5 comments:

shez said...

Good morning my lovely friend,wow what awesome gifts sent and received,love the idea of the doiley on the tea towel,awesome swap gifts ladies and so much fun :)

Melody said...

Lovely presents, both sent and received. This was such a fun swap.

Jo said...

Looks like a lovely set...

Maria said...

Fabulous swap gifts Teresa...

Karen S said...

You have had fun with this swap. Love the gifts both sent and received.