Monday, June 13, 2016

Catching Up

Last week, just for something different, the Tuesday girls went into the city to the scrapbooking show. 
While the girls were at the show, I took a quick walk over the river into the city to run an errand. What a beautiful day! 
It was so hot and it's winter believe it or not! 
Love my city. 
I still managed to see the stalls and the lovely displays. 
Many talented designers there! 
I also managed some lovely purchases including some sweet little tins, beautiful papers, ribbons and charms. It was fun! 
Catching up includes this block "Selvedge Saver" in the Splendid Sampler sew along. Of course mine had to be the selvedges from the range I'm using, "Black Tie Affair". These were all I had to work with and I only just had enough. 
Tuesday stitching with the girls and Sandi had vanilla slices and fat quarters for us! Score!!!! 
Happy mail this week were these beautiful hand made bath bombs from Wicked Scrub. Aren't they gorgeous? Full of rose buds and lavender and almost too lovely to use! 
Today and tomorrow I'm on a first aid course for work and enjoying it immensely. Unfortunately I'll miss my Tuesday with the girls tomorrow. Hope they behave themselves!!! 
Have a great week. 
Teresa xx

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Gosh it's amazing what people can do with their scrapbooking
Hugz

shez said...

Hi Teresa ,what a lovely blue sky for Winter.
Oh i love scrap booking stuff,it is amazing what people make with them,yummy love vanilla slices,well done on doing your first aid course,hope you have a good day my friend xx

Karen S said...

That is a dangerous event to go to - far too many wonderful temptations!!

Jo said...

Why does work have to get in the way of our sewing. Haha..
Love scrapbooking too. I'm sure you do lovely pages too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gee you goels have so much fun .... 💖💖