Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Splendid Sampler

More blocks for this sew along, but I'm still playing catch up!!!
"Hand in Hand"
Bonus block "Derby Day". 
Latest blocks together. 
Today's finish "Sunday Best" by Bunny Hill Designs. 
And some happy mail from Wicked Scrub. Beautiful heart shaped soap with rosebuds. Smells divine!
Teresa xx

Had the loveliest night tonight with my youngest son. Mother's Day continued with a movie and dessert at San Churros.
We saw the Jungle Book and it was fantastic. Even better than I thought it would be. Bill Murray was so good as Baloo. 
Then churros and a hot chocolate mmmmm.  How great are their serviettes? 



13 comments:

shez said...

i am really loving your blocks Teresa,the fabric range you have chosen looks awesome,well done my friend xx

Jo said...

Your blocks are looking great. I've been working on mine today...

Susan said...

I do really like your bunny - I didn't like the blocks when I first saw it but yours is lovely.
Love the serviettes too.

Maria said...

Fabulous blocks Teresa.
Lovely way to have spent Mothers Day with your son....

Petal49 said...

Beautiful blocks; I especially love your 'Sunday Best'. I haven't started mine yet. Still trying out fabrics.

Helen said...

Love your blocks....thought that movue would be great, glad you had a fun time.

Helen said...

Love your blocks....thought that movue would be great, glad you had a fun time.

O'faigh said...

Love your colourway for the Splendid Sampler.

Karen S said...

Your blocks are stunning. I am looking forward to seeing them together.

marina said...

Amazing blocks! Love that little bunny.
Weren't the effects in the jungle book amazing!

Fiona said...

your blocks are just lovely
Hugz

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Preciosos bloques!!! besos

Clara said...

WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!