Wednesday, May 4, 2016

No Fuss Swap - received

Today I received my little tin in the stuff-a-tin challenge swap. 
Mine was sent to me from my lovely buddy Narelle. 
I absolutely love the fabric and the tin. Its beautiful. 
I can't believe how much Rell got in that tin. It was so much fun pulling each and every little treasure out! Beautiful vintage laces, gorgeous charms, tassels, hexie papers, mini wooden reels, pretty colored binding clips, quick unpick, sewing machine buttons, ribbon roses, lady bugs, so many things!!!  
Absolutely beautiful - all of it. I just love the mini teapot charm and Eiffel Tower charm! Oh there are my favorite coffee lollies too. So lucky!!!! 
This really was a fun swap!!!
Thank you so much Rell!!!! You gave me the best surprise and fun today! 
Teresa xx

5 comments:

shez said...

Hi Teresa,Rell knows you so well,all these bits and pieces and the fabric are you to a T.
What a fun swap parcel to receive,enjoy my friend xx

sunny said...

What a fun swap! And it's amazing how many goodies will fit in a small tin! Genius idea.

Susan said...

This swap was fun - what a wonderful collection of bits.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a fun swap 💖💖💖

Julie said...

I think these tin swaps are such a great idea & have seen them on a couple of blogs now. Your tin sure was jam packed with great treasures Teresa. Just gorgeous.