Thursday, May 12, 2016

Needle Keepers

These were so quick and easy to make....
Found a great little tutorial over at Shabby Art Boutique to make these needle keepers. 
So quick and easy and so handy to put in with all my different projects I have on the go at the moment. 
Would make a nice little gift too. 
You can find the tutorial for these and so many other beautiful things HERE. 
Today I was lucky enough to be invited to one of Jack's lectures at Uni. It was on Education and Society and was very interesting. Plus I got to check out his uni and teachers. I really enjoyed it and so pleased I was able to attend.
A bit of lunch was also on the cards.....
Have a great day
Teresa xx

Later.....
After telling my mum about these needle keepers ..... I made a few more for her!!! Hope you like them mum. 
They're a little addictive! 



6 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

They are adorable. Neat thing to be able to do x

shez said...

What a lovely quick gift to make,thankyou for sharing,love seeing pics of you and your boys,so much love there and you always see and do such fun things with them,and your lunch looks very yummy,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Susan said...

Lovely needle keepers...good to have a supply ready - one for each project.
Did you learn anything at Uni???

Melody said...

Fabulous project. Thank you so much for sharing.

Karen S said...

Cute needle keeps. Thanks for the link.

Baa. xxx said...

I saw those needle keepers on Shabby Fabrics - love the papers you used to make yours!