Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers Day

Hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday. I was taken out for breakfast at Journey. We decided to go there after seeing the amazing new additions to their menu - specially for Mother's Day.
Two new drinks the "mother load" and "step mum". Yum! 
It was delicious!!! Nutella ice cream, Turkish delight and flake chocolate and marshmallows. 
Definitely needed something savory after that sugar hit!!!!
My boy Jack. 
Had to settle for a phone call from my boy James. Just love this photo he posted of him in Sydney. 
My gorgeous mum who is still traveling around Australia in her bus ....
But she was close enough to my brother who made sure she had a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Susan said...

OMGosh - that drink!!!
one out of two for a visit isn't bad...same here.

O'faigh said...

Hi Teresa,what a drink.I sent you an email as I am your swap,partner not sure if you received it Regards Lyn

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh my goodness I thought the eyes were scary ... They aren't those drinks are 😜😜 looks like you had a good day 💖💖💖

Chookyblue...... said...

Omg those drinks.....