Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Stitching

This was my first Sunday get together with all the girls since January!!!!
There were lots of birthdays to celebrate as its been so long since we've all been together. 
I had lots of birthday fat quarter cup cakes to give out! 
Lots of show and tell too. 
I worked on the latest Splendid Sampler block. 
Lunch was delicious and I got to use my gorgeous placemat and cutlery from Sandi. 
These are the wonderful fat quarters I received for my birthday. I was also very lucky to get a gift from Lynda from her trip to Nundle - a delicious jar of lemon butter made by Kate!!! Yummo!!!! Talk about spoilt! 
Lovely day and great to see everyone again. 
Teresa xx


4 comments:

Susan said...

Life gets in the way of stitching sometimes, but it's always good to catch up again. You girls have some lovely traditions in your group.

shez said...

Oh I bet everyone had missed each other,love everyone's show and tell,hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

Petal49 said...

Beautiful blocks in the show and tell. I love your fat quarter cupcakes - no calories!

Karen S said...

You always have such a great time. Love seeing the show and tell. Lovely fabrics to add to your collection.