Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sibling Catch Up

My brother is up from Melbourne for a few days and staying at the Gold Coast. It was so good to catch up with him yesterday. 
It wasn't the best Coast weather but great for us - a little cooler for a change. 
A bit of lunch at an American diner and then a drive down to Currunbin and Tugun where I used to live and work. I haven't been to these parts on the coast for years. 
A selfie to send to mum ... as you do! 
Nice long walk along the beach which I enjoyed immensely. 
We really do have beautiful beaches here!
A delicious Japanese dinner and some plum wine to end off a wonderful day. 
Sooooo good to see my brother and get to spend the day with him. 
Teresa 

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Special times.....

Maria said...

Sew nice to spend time with your bro....nothing nicer than a walk along the beach....

Susan said...

Lovely day.

Karen S said...

Very special.