Wednesday, April 20, 2016

No Fuss Swap

Our second swap in the Tuesday girls "no fuss swap" challenge is the stuff-a-tin swap. 
I have a sneaky feeling I have a bit of a tin fetish!!!!! 
This is what I sent to my partner. I'm happy with how many things I managed to fit in the tin. 
Mini charm squares, 2 skeins of embroidery floss, panda tape measure, 2 binder clips, 2 wooden teddy buttons, cotton reel brooch, mini glass jar of buttons, card of ribbon, mini travel scissors, card heart with pins and a chocolate freddo frog treat. 
All wrapped up in a fat quarter. 
This was a fun challenge I must say!!!! 
Teresa xx

3 comments:

shez said...

what a beautiful parcel you have sent teresa,i am amazed at how much stuff everyone fitted in there tins,lol xx

Susan said...

Who can resist a cute tin? It would be a lovely surprise to open.

Karen S said...

I am stunned at what was inside that tin. A beautiful selection.
Also loved what you received.