Thursday, April 28, 2016

A few photos

Ages ago I saw a photo on Pinterest of a cute little mouse pincushion that I've wanted to make. 
As Marilyn's birthday was coming up I thought it was a good excuse to have a go at making one ... I don't think this will be the last one I make. They were fun and I think she's pretty cute too. 
I've started walking Captain each day. How lucky is this? I live on enough acreage to walk him in a bit of a rainforest area first and then a nice long bushwalk without leaving my "backyard". He loves it but when the kangaroos take off he wants to follow them and the walking turns into running very quickly. No snakes so far!!!!   
I've found this wonderful company "Wicked Scrub" that sell beautiful handmade soaps, skincare, melts and lots of other delicious smelling goodness. 
When the parcel arrived it was like opening up a birthday present. Everything is so beautifully wrapped. 
I wish you could smell these soaps - especially the pineapple one. So good. 
And today this arrived in the mail. Also beautifully wrapped! I can't wait to show you what it is. Soon I hope! 
Have a great day!
Teresa x

4 comments:

Susan said...

That looks gorgeous and so beautifully presented...that might be your tin???...patience is needed.

Karen S said...

Great pin cushion. Well done working it out.
You do have a lovely walk in your backyard!
Lovely box of goodies.

Sandi said...

I am thinking that it is not your tin but maybe 'Paris"????

Helen McCulloch said...

Yep me too Sandi.....