Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Today.....

We were supposed to be stitching today, but first we did a little road trip!!!
We went to the Quilters Store where I found some great little things I couldn't live without!!!
How cute is the little charm and brooch? I'm collecting a few brooches for my Quilt Diva wall hanging and this will do nicely. 
We had a nice lunch before we finally got back and settled in to the normal Tuesday routine. These are the cute little hexie bags that Sandi and I made over the Easter break. This is Narelle's pattern from the Let's Get Stitched weekend.  
It's not easy to take a photo with the girls around. Someone is always trying to photo bomb the pic!!!! So mature Sandi!!! 
Proof I did actually achieve some stitching today. I'm working on a Gail Pan Christmas design.  
Have a great week!
Teresa xx

9 comments:

marina said...

very cute fabric that followed you home, such a pretty green with the clothes pegs.
looks like another fun and productive day with the girls

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What fun you girls have .... Great bags ....

katrien said...

Love the pin quiltaholic.LOL

Susan said...

...and how is Quilt Diva coming along???LOL...I'm almost as bad as Helen...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely buys. I love Narelle's cute hexie bag it's gorgeous!

Fiona said...

the funnest of days of those with stitching, shopping and silly friends...
Hugz

Fiona said...

... no that doesn't sound right - friends are not silly - but they get up to silliness!! haha
Hugz

Lynda said...

Always a fun day when you lot are together, photo bombers included :)

Karen S said...

Definitely can't knock back a road trip.