Sunday, March 13, 2016

Stitching Day!

What a fabulous day we had today. 
So many lovely projects. 
So many wonderful friendships. 
So much laughing. 
So many surprises!!!! 
Can't believe Narelle did to me exactly what I did to her last year.... Kept the secret for a whole year that she was one of the secret designers!!!! So thrilled to bits that she was chosen and I just love her gorgeous hexie bag. Isn't she clever???? 
I had the best day. 
The Nutters have once again given us an amazing fun filled 4 days. They put so much into these events and we are very lucky to reap the benefits of their generosity, their commitment, their talents and their friendships. Love them to pieces!!!! 
Will post more photos soon, but right now I'm just too exhausted from laughing and enjoying another wonderful LGS holiday. 
Teresa xxxx
I actually managed to stitch and finish a small project this year (first time in 5 years!!!!) A sweet little brooch that is part of a larger project by Dawn. 
The lovely Wendy finished hers too! 
Great friends ......Fee, Vicki, Joy, Vicki Knight, Wendy and Narelle. 




2 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Well done Narelle....beautiful! What fun you all had x

retdairyqueen said...

Go Rell How clever is she
So jealous I was not there with you all