Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Splendid Sewing.....

More blocks in the Splendid Sampler Sew Along. 
I am using the gorgeous range Black Tie Affair by Moda for these blocks. I think they're so beautiful and classic. 
This block is called "Happy Happy". 
And the very first block I made. 
It's been hard to keep up with being away and work, but I'm not stressing and just doing the blocks I can. 
On Monday I put a couple of blocks together and started the hand stitching on Tuesday with the girls. I love the way this one turned out. It's called "Crocheted Thoughts". Stitched in chain stitch it becomes a little crochet doiley. 
I couldn't wait to make this one as it is  by one of my favorite designers Amy Sinibaldi. Her designs are very cute as always. "Snug as a Bug". 
Then there was this bonus block - "Easter Bunnies". I really enjoyed putting these together and I'm loving the fabric range I'm using. I am not going to stress though on keeping up, but I hope to get another couple of earlier blocks made over the Easter break. 
Happy Stitching!
Teresa xx

9 comments:

Fiona said...

oh gosh I do love what you are using for your blocks... it's going to be stunning
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

I agree with Fiona...gorgeous!

marina said...

Such beautiful fabrics, your blocks look wonderful

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely fabrics. Love your blocks

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Unos bloques preciosos!! me encanta la combinación de las telas!!!

Maria said...

Great fabric range for your beautiful SS blocks....
I hope to catch you over the Easter break....

Christine said...

Such an elegant selection of fabrics. Its stunning!

Karen S said...

Love the very different fabric selection you have chosen. It is working brilliantly and is looking great in these blocks!!

Susan said...

You can't be all that far behind...the blocks are lovely - love that fabric range - excellent choice.