Wednesday, March 2, 2016

More Birthday Fun in the Festival of Teresa week!!!

James took me out for brunch today at a wonderful little cafe called "Anouk". I have to say the chai tea I had here was pretty amazing. As was the meal....
It was all very delicious! 
We played a hilarious game of Exploding Kittens (goes without saying no kittens were hurt in the process!!!) and instead of beer pong we played champagne pong. 
The champagne was to celebrate James reaching his phenomenal first year-long target in his job at Flight Centre. It was an incredible feat and he was top in the whole state of Queensland. So proud of this boy!!! 
Then I received a lovely surprise from James flat mate Tegan. When she found out I love sunflowers she brought home this beautifully bunch for me! 
They are stunning!!! Such happy flowers! 

No comments: