Friday, March 18, 2016

Easter Mug Rug Swap

The Tuesday girls first "no fuss" swap had its opening today. It was an Easter mug rug swap....
My parcel arrived from Tatyana and I couldn't wait to open it today. 
I just L O V E it!!! It's so gorgeous! Thank you so much Tatyana. It has the word Easter embroidered in the middle but I think it will be used all year! 
I just love the fabrics and colors. 
It matches all my Easter bits and pieces and basically everything!
I made for Illene and this is the mug rug, fat quarter and "treat" I sent her. 
 Tilda bunny and Tilda fabrics. I hope she likes it. 
This was such a fun swap and if you'd like to join us in our second "no fuss" swap, details are up now and you can find out all about it HERE
Have a great day! 
Teresa xx

7 comments:

Jan said...

What pretty little mats, Teresa. I enjoyed this swap so much.

Maria said...

Both Rug Mugs are lovely... Was fun being in the swap..

retdairyqueen said...

Indeed I do love it Teresa
Your one you received is pretty special too

marina said...

beautiful mug rugs! sent and received.
such pretty fabrics.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They are both fantastic xxxxx

Karen S said...

What lovely gifts to both send and receive. perfect for Easter!

Diana Machado said...

Omg, love everything :D