Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Fun with the Tuesday Girls

Yesterday we had our get together at Sandi's house. Being the last Tuesday before Easter, Sandi had the house looking beautiful with all her gorgeous Easter decorations. 
The table looked so lovely and there were lots of yummy chocolate to eat. 
We had toasted hot cross buns and there was a Lindt bunny too but he didn't make it to the photo shoot! 
I was supposed to bring my gorgeous mug rug that I received from Tatyana in our Easter swap but I forgot. It is taking pride of place on my dining room table at home at the moment and I'm going to blame work and lack of sleep for forgetting to bring it today. Mine is there on Sandi's iPad!!! Aren't they gorgeous? This was a fantastic swap. 
We drew the names out today too for our next "No Fuss" swap. This one is going to be fun! 
I managed to do a bit of stitching on my Splendid Sampler blocks but there was a lot more chatting and fun to be had. 
Teresa xx 

3 comments:

shez said...

Good morning Teresa oh I love Sandis Easter display and the Easter mats look fantastic,your second swap sounds like so much fun,I hope you enjoy your day my friend xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Everything looks gorgeous. Happy Easter to you and yours x

Karen S said...

Gorgeous and very tasty Easter goodies!