Friday, March 25, 2016

Catch Up

I met up with Susan yesterday and enjoyed a lovely lunch and catch up. As I wasn't able to go to Nundle this year, Susan picked up my Anni Downs project kit and I am so glad I decided to still get it. 
The projects are gorgeous and are in Anni's usual lovely quirky style - which I love. Lots of fabric in the kit too. The fabric at the top was extra and lucky for me, Susan knew I'd like it!!! 
Cannot wait to make these projects!!!! 
The postie delivered a sweet little surprise today too. Isn't she lovely? This tiny little ballerina bunny has a carved and hand painted wooden head and soft body. She is beautifully hand made and decorated in flowers and lace.  
She's so tiny she's sitting in an Easter egg cup at the moment. 
Have a lovely Easter! 
Teresa xx

6 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Teresa, I very nearly fell off my chair when I saw those gorgeous projects you will be making ... they are just divine. As is your little Easter bunny ballerina. Just beautiful. Have a lovely Easter weekend.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy easter gorgeous girl .... So pleased you still got the kit it's fantastic xxxx

Karen S said...

Smart move getting the kit. It looks lovely.

Maria said...

Oh drool over both the delicious lunch and the fabulous kit from Anni...lucky you...
How cute is that wee ballerinas bunny....

Diana Machado said...

Beautiful!! :D

Chookyblue...... said...

your going to have fun with that kit....enjoy.......and a great reason to meet up with Susan......