Thursday, March 3, 2016

Birthday Fun!

The girls made sure my birthday was special this year with not one, but two outings this week.
We started off with breakfast/coffee at San Churros. My hot chocolate has caramel in it and was absolutely delicious. 
Then it was off to the movies where we saw "The Lady in the Van". It was wonderful. 
High tea followed the movie. 
And if that wasn't enough yummy food today.....
We stopped for afternoon tea and present opening time. 
I was very spoilt. How gorgeous is the lace doiley bunting Sandi made? More fabric from the range I'm using in the Splendid Sampler Sew Along and some lovely buttons. 
And a beautiful Blue Willow juicer and friendship heart from Helen and Norreen. I'm thrilled to bits with my lovely gifts from the girls but even more for the wonderful day spent together. It's been a great week!!! 
Thank you girls!
Teresa xxx

1 comment:

Karen S said...

Happy Birthday.
It looks like you have been having a wonderful time!