Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A slight distraction....

Well we were stitching away st Sandi's house today ..... and then someone, (Helen!), said Bed, Bath and Table were having a sale on all their Easter stock..... 
Quick as a flash we were packed up, in the car and heading to the nearest store!!!! It doesn't take much when you have a great idea! 
Just look at the lovely goodies I found! And all on sale!!! 
The cute little Easter egg bowl matches my little mug from Target. Sandi bought us all the cutest little spatulas too. (Way too nice to use!!) 
I love the little bunny in a cup! 
Oh this was sooooo much fun and how easily distracted are we???? 
Another Super Tuesday! 
Teresa xx

5 comments:

Susan said...

I first thought tht bunny was chocolate!! All very cute...so easily distracted . .

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lots of lovely goodies.

Maria said...

What gorgeous buys.. Great distraction girls...

Jan said...

Such happy Easter pretties, Teresa. I'm not surprised you hot-footed it to Bed Bath & Table - the stock is great and so are the sales. I bought some lovely things at the Tamworth shop's sale last year.

Karen S said...

Fantastic shopping spree!