Thursday, February 18, 2016

Warwick 2

Day 2 and there is lots of progress in the sewing room. Susan's Natalie Bird blocks   
My heart block in the Splendid Sampler quilt.
I've decided to use these gorgeous fabrics in this quilt. 
Helens Japanese quilt. 
I've finished some small projects... Paris tote bag, travel/laundry bag, and two projects I have to keep secret for a little longer. 
Sandi's cute little bag. 
My lunch today was amazing. We took a trip into town to the Garden Cafe where the food is always great. Garlic prawn and mango. 
Back into the stitching....Noela and her table runner. 
I finished my Vintage Kitchen mini quilt by Jenny of Elephantz.  
Jenny's zippy pouches. 
Noreen's gorgeous zipper bag. 
De's quilt. 
It's huge!!!
 De also made these cute as monkeys. Just love them! 
Busy and productive! 

7 comments:

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Your Paris quilt looks great. Lovely retreat.

Chookyblue...... said...

lots more beautiful quilts...........what a great lunch yummo.......

Susan said...

Looks like you're all having an awesome time. So many great projects......and that lunch looks very yummy.

marina said...

What gorgeous projects!! Such an inspiring group.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

OMG .... Lots happening

Me and My Stitches said...

What fun, friends, food, quilts...what could be better!? And...I like Sandi's necklace - lol!

shez said...

Wow awesome show and tell you girls worked very hard,well done and thankyou for sharing your special time Teresa xx