Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sunday Stitching

Last weekend we had our first Sunday Stitching get together for the year. 
Sandi, Inca and Susan had show and tell with their first Natalie Bird blocks.  
De and her Christmas quilt. 
Marilyn and her gorgeous quilt. 
I worked on my Marg Sampson quilt. 
These two are always mucking around! Knife wielding Nor and not so scared Sandi!!!! Ha ha! 
Love the color of my purple salad made by Debbie. 
Heads down and stitching. 
Even Tatyana was there this month! 
I have 4 blocks together now and still working on the connecting hexies. 
Another great day. 
Teresa xx

6 comments:

Maria said...

Sew nice to have your monthly GTGs.. Lots of lovely show and tell ..
Great catch can lunch...
Love you hexie blocks..

Karen S said...

Lovely show and tell.
Your blocks look great.

Tatkis said...

It was soooo good to see you all, I enjoyed this meeting very much! xxx

Fiona said...

its good to be back clearly.... lovely to see all that amazing show and tell and I just love your blocks... they are even making me want to do hexies...
Hugz

Me and My Stitches said...

Looks like such a fun day - love all of the projects!

Virginia Juster said...

Lots of fun again girls. Could that be a French theme in Marilyn's quilt? I want it! Your Christmas skirt is going to be a stunner. I love to see all the great things you girls get up to...not always sewing of course!