Thursday, February 11, 2016

Some Stitching

Today Jack had to sit an exam at TAFE and I decided to go with him and take along some stitching.
It was a perfect day - nice and cool in the shade and a lovely breeze. My view was pretty nice too. 
I took along some Easter appliqué that needs to be finished for a swap I'm in. 
Just love Tilda's bunny patterns. 
There was also some needle turn appliqué to play with. 
We decided to celebrate the end of Jacks TAFE course with some lunch. 
Delicious sushi is always a favorite. 
Very happy to have some stitching finished today as my mojo had been missing lately. 
Teresa xx

2 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very cute bunny stitching. Hope Jack does well. You definitely found a shady cool spot x

shez said...

A lovely spot Teresa and well done to Jack ,love your Tilda bunny xx