Friday, January 29, 2016

Sew It's Finished UFO List


Sew Its Finished
The motivation I need....

I have joined the blog "Sew It's Finished"
I have so many UFO's and this is the year I hope to get them finished...I hope so!!! 
Firstly I have made a list of the more important ones I'd like to finally finish....

UFO List

Postcards from Paris quilt
Hexagon quilt
Trip Around the World mini
Vintage Kitchen mini
Peace on Earth quilt
Cutting Mat and Ruler bag

I've decided to start with a small list and it will seem more achievable. I will be adding to the list but at the moment this looks so much better than it really is.... don't want to scare myself too much. 

Thank you so much Wendy and Dawn for doing this and encouraging me to get motivated.
If you too want to join... you will find the details HERE.

Teresa xx

5 comments:

Susan said...

Good to see Postcards fropm Paris at the top of the list!!

Signed
Susan
on behalf of Helen

Deb said...

Good on you Teresa, I have complete faith in you.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

QUe precioso trabajo!!! unas telas muy bonitas, besos

Fiona said...

you have some lovely projects and it will be fun sewing with you on SIF...
Hugz

Melody said...

Good luck, hope you achieve your goals and have fun doing it.