Wednesday, December 30, 2015

This week in photos

Always lots of things to do, places to go, people to see in the lead up to Christmas.
Dinner with Gemma and Morgan before Gemma travels back home to Spain. Going to miss this gorgeous girl. I had some of the best sushi ever that night. Great little Japanese restaurant that I definitely want to visit again! 
Photos from my niece who has just moved to London. What a life they are leading! 
Little Will and Santa, London. 
Lunch with my husband and youngest son on the Gold Coast. I had a craving for Mexican! 
Just love the tiles on the table. Lots of quilt block inspiration here! 
Christmas tree and decorations, Gold Coast style! 
Enjoying my new book so much! 
Another trip to the Coast, this time to see Star Wars (second time for me and I loved it again!). 
My husband insisted I get my photo taken with the storm trooper. I think it's because I told him he never takes any photos! Serves me right! I hate getting my pic taken! 
A quick trip to the beach just before the sun went down and then dinner at the Surf Club with our friend, Huthy. 
Love these spur of the moment trips. The sea breeze and sound of the waves always makes me wish I lived at the beach. 
2015 has been a wonderful year. So many great memories. 
Teresa xx


1 comment:

marina said...

Looks like you are having a great start to y.our new year
Beautiful gifts received and crafting done.
Wish you were in Melbourne so you could be my movie buddy! Am trying to bribe and cajole someone to go to Star Wars with me
Happy new year xx