Sunday, December 20, 2015

Opening my Christmas Swap Presents

This year my Friends in Stitching group have another Christmas swap and my lovely partner is Jenny. This year we've sent a stocking with 5 small gifts inside to be opened up each day to Christmas Day. There is a larger present for the big day. 
I love the stocking Jenny made me. Such a gorgeous shape and beautiful fabric. 
Inside were the five pressies. I almost opened up the teeny, tiny one first but I decided to go with the one I thought was the Christmas decoration. 
How adorable is this little guy? 
I'm looking forward to opening the rest each day!!! Thank you so much Jenny. 
Teresa xx

I forgot to take a photo of the stocking by itself that I made for my partner Helen ..
But you can see it in the bottom of this photo. It's amongst some of my Christmas presents I gave as gifts this year. 

5 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely stocking....looks beautiful with the lace. Very cute ornie too. Good fun x

shez said...

Hi Teresa ,lovely gifts for a lovely lady xx

Susan said...

Lovely stocking, the fabric is perfectly Christmassy. Enjoy opening those gifts!

marina said...

Love your stocking, suits you to a t with that lovely fabrics and vintage lace.
Enjoy

Karen S said...

These are lovely gifts.It is a fun idea to share with friends. Great photos in your other post, too.
Looks like you are well into the Christmas mood!