Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Last Tuesday of 2015

Can you believe it's only 2 sleeps until Christmas!!!!!
Yesterday was our last Tuesday stitching for 2015 and we even managed a bit of stitching amongst the eating, laughing and chatting. 
I have finally finished my Christmas quilt from last year. It's a Lori Holt design. The top was finished last year and I have just had it quilted by the lovely Sarah of Patchworks Plus. Thank you for the photo Helen. 
Sarah did a fabulous job! 
I don't think I'll be changing the date on the label!!!!
This photo was taken last year when I finished the top. 
Merry Christmas from the Tuesday girls!!! 
Teresa xx

8 comments:

marina said...

Your quilt looks amazing! Will be a wonderful addition to your decorating

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Precioso trabajo, FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!

Dianne said...

Merry Christmas Teresa. Hope you have a fabulous festive season and wishing you all the very best for 2016.

Susan said...

Merry Christmas to you - looking forward to the Tuesday antics in 2016.
The quilt looks great - I have been working on mine today and the top is done...won't be quilted for this year though!!

Maria said...

Gorgeous Christmas Quilt....
Merry Christmas to all the Tuesday girls.... Hugz XXXX

Chookyblue...... said...

so many happy posts from the Tuesday girls......thanks for the joy........

Karen S said...

Fantastic finish and I love the label.

Virginia Juster said...

Another great achievement Teresa. You're amazing.