Saturday, December 26, 2015

Chtistmas Day

My boys!!! Had a lovely Christmas Day starting with the boys coming over for breakfast and some present opening. 
Then it was over to the in-laws for lunch. Jack brought his puppy over and his grandfather (my father-in-law) just loved him. His dog was a little put out that his usual comfortable seat on his owners lap was taken by this newcomer though. 
My mother-in-law makes a killer trifle!!! 
This is my gorgeous niece playing the hilarious game of pie face. If you've never heard of it, you should definitely seek it out. I haven't laughed so much!!!!
There are now many videos of everyone getting smacked in the face by the whipped cream "pies". Just hilarious! 
The games continued for hours. My 3 playing cards,
James teaching the little ones to play "Get Rich Quick". Another great game I'd never heard about and lots of fun. 
Hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas. 
Teresa xx
PS Boxing Day photos....
Brock and Kylie were up from Melbourne. 
 My gorgeous nieces...Maddi ....
And Karlee 
The littlies Christmas table ... Lockie, Haylee and Matilda. 
First time I've met little Matilda. She's a cutie. 
I was very lucky to receive some very thoughtful Christmas presents this year. 
Panda pandora charm from Jack. I love this, it's so cute. Memory of our trip to Adelaide and seeing the pandas at the zoo. I also got a little postcard from Paris charm from Tori. Very special when the charms hold precious memories and meanings. 
Spoilt from James - I just love this book "and the hippos were boiled in their tanks" It's been hard not to start this as I am in the middle of another book, but Christmas Day found me picking it up over and over again! Some very yummy chocolates from the Noosa chocolate factory (including chocolate coated coffee beans!!!) and two delicious smelling bath bombs from Lush. 
There was also a wonderful present from Narelle - full of some gorgeous vintage, lacey loveliness. 
I am very lucky, spoilt and grateful. 

3 comments:

Fiona said...

lovely Christmas pics of family fun.. that's what its all about
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lots of great family fun....so nice to spend it together. Love a good trifle too x

Karin @ Calm to Conniption said...

Hello! Merry Christmas! I had to jump on and see what you guys got up to for Christmas. :D