Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Lights and Christmas Eve

Once again the Brisbane City Hall Christmas lights were wonderful. 
You can see the city's Christmas tree in the background. 
There was another story told this year in lights and projected onto City Hall. 
Just amazing. 
In the mall the giant Christmas decorations were on display. 
The teddy bear is always my favorite. 
And you can't see the city lights without seeing Myer's Christmas window displays. I've been doing this since I was a kid with my parents. 
My lovely stocking and gifts from Jenny. 
A wonderful surprise in the mail today for the Tuesday girls from Narelle. 
And some Krispy Kremes - Christmas style! 
Hope everyone's ready for tomorrow!!!
Teresa xx

3 comments:

katrien said...

Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

shez said...

Merry Xmas my lovely friend,xx

Karen S said...

The lights and the Christmas displays have been wonderful this year. Love seeing what each city has done.