Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday

Another day of sewing....
I am in heaven though after scoring one of Cathy's gorgeous blocks.  I love this quilt and I love French General fabrics. I am going to turn this into a cushion when I get home and it will match my French General quilt. Thank you soooooo much Cathy! 
Another block completed.....
And another. 
I also got a chance to spread out my hexi quilt that Sarah quilted for me and take a photo. 
More show and tell .... Lib
Helen 
Sarah 
Cathy's quilt. 
Vicki's advent Christmas tree. 
Jo's quilt 
Helens blocks
De's block
Jenny's blocks 
Lib's quilt. 
Now I've finished my centre blocks I'm starting on the background hexies. 
A Halloween gingerbread cookie leftover from last night will see me through! 
The pyjama girls, Helen, Jo and Lynda. 
Teresa XX 

5 comments:

shez said...

Wow such beautiful work ,Thankyou for the show and tell Teresa and Cathy is lovely giving you that gorgeous block xx

marina said...

Wow and more wow!!
Love all the gorgeous show and tell. What wonderful handiwork from all the girls.
all the witchy dressing up was a hoot too.
Your latest Hexie blocks look wonderful.

Susan said...

Looks like you're having a wonderful time. The quilt show and tell is gorgeous. I love Cathy's quilt too.

Sarah said...

Fun fun!! So much show and tell too! Seems there was a Snowbird theme too, with Lib and Helen's quilt and Leanne made me a Goody Binding kit in the fabric too!

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of beautiful sewing while you girls enjoyed time together........