Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Stitchers Christmas Party

I had a lovely day today celebrating with this wonderful group of ladies.
There were lots of presents to swap....
Lots of lovely gifts (very spoilt!)
And lots of yummy Christmas food....
It was a fabulous day. 
De and I with our gorgeous Christmas presents. We both scored French fabric bags and we love them. Mine was made by Noela and De's is made by Inca. Lucky us!!!! 
Birthday girls opening their fat quarter presents are Noela and Helen. 
 
Sandi gave us all a cutlery wrap and it was made even more special with our names engraved on the cutlery. 
I christened mine today and I just love it. Very special!!!
 
A close up of my Christmas present bag. There were more gifts including cute wooden buttons, French post it notes and some really gorgeous French magnets that Noela bought years ago in Melbourne in the hope that she would get me as a swap partner one day. I love it all and I'm one very lucky girl!!! 
 
A huge "thank you" to Maree for another fantastic year, for all the hard work and behind-the-scenes organizing she does for us.  
 
The Tuesday girls having a group photo like we did last Christmas. So much fun today and so much laughing. It was great! 
 
I also received this lovely gift from Shez today. She makes the loveliest towels and this has a really cute Christmas embroidery on it. This was a surprise!
My little gift to the girls today were these pincushions made from glass preserving jars. One of my fave fabric ranges "Pure". 
 
Thanks for a fabulous day!!! I love these days together with the Sunday Stitchers! 
Teresa xx
PS Proof I actually stitched today too! 
Thanks Maree for the photo. I worked on my Marg Sampson George quilt, joining the blocks with background hexies. 





7 comments:

shez said...

Hi Teresa such a happy lovely post ,what a lot of fun you had today,so many wonderful goodies xx

Maria said...

WOW sew many fantastic gifts were swapped... The bags were great and I like the cute pincushions..

katrien said...

Lovely swapped things.

Chookyblue...... said...

what a fab day.........lucky you.......wished I had a sewing group.......

Christine M said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time, Teresa. So many lovely goodies were received.

Susan said...

Great post - might be pinching a photo or two..

Susan said...

What a fun day. Love all your goodies, and the pincushion jars are so cute.