Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday

The Last day in Tassie which is terribly sad. We head back home this evening so we made sure we crammed a lot into this day.
There were lots of "goodbyes". 
Thanks so much Leanne for these group photos! (Missing is Sandi, Jo and Helen S) 
Most of us stopped off at House of Anvers chocolate factory for a coffee and a chocolate fix. 
Helen and Norreen in the museum part of Anvers House.  
We also stopped in Deloraine at the 50's Diner. Unfortunately we couldn't take any photos of inside but take my word for it - the place was fantastic. Just like we stepped back in time to the 50's.  
We eventually arrived in Launceston and as we had a few hours before our plane left, we visited Cataract Gorge and Central Park. 
This would have to be one of my favorite places in Tassie. It's always beautiful here. 
Helen and Nor playing up for the camera!!! 
"Get off your phones!!!"
Everytime I visit Launceston I go see the monkeys in the park. The first time I saw them was 30 years ago. 
I could watch them for hours. 
I have lots more photos, so I will add more over the next few days. 
Had a fabulous time in Tassie and I can't wait to visit again. It is one of my absolute favorite places in the world. 
Teresa xx 





1 comment:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looks and sounds like you had a ball. Good for you! Tassie is so beautiful. Loved all your piccies xx