Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Decisions

Up until today I was flying to Bali tomorrow. Because of the volcano and the ash, all flights to and out of Bali have been cancelled this week. 
Soooo.....
I'm packing for a trip .... Not exactly sure about anything much. Like where we are going or what time I am flying. 
But I'm sure it will be an adventure! It always is. Lucky I am pretty easy going and I can "go with the flow". Nothing like a bit of mystery! 
Think I will be needing these though.....
Cheers!
Teresa xx

7 comments:

Susan said...

very mysterious...Enjoy all the same.

marina said...

Wonder where you are off too?
Have a great time wherever you go!

Susan said...

Ooooh exciting

Jan said...

The best-laid plans ... have a fabulous time, wherever you go.

Christine M said...

Nice bathers! Have a great time, Teresa.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Mystery trip. Hope you enjoy it.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Enjoy your adventure xx