Saturday, November 7, 2015

Christmas in the Country

Yesterday the Tuesday girls took a road trip to Gatton. 
The great craft show, Christmas in the Country, was on and we were also hoping to catch up with our lovely blogging friend Desley. 
We found her stall which was full of gorgeous things (lots of very cute dolls!!!) - but sadly we missed seeing each other! 
Helen and I in front of Desley's stall playing "where's Desley?"  
My partners in crime (as always!) Sandi, Helen and Norreen. 
Thanks for this photo Sandi! 
A few purchases from the show. 
When I got home I had a couple of lovely visitors! 
Made my day! 
Then out to dinner with friends to celebrate my husbands birthday.
Have a great weekend! 
Teresa xx

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy days x

Susan said...

Happy Birthday to Mr Teresa!!!
Must look out for that the next time they do that show - every year do you know??
love that reindeer.