Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tuesday Stitching

Not a great deal of stitching going on today - more talking about our upcoming trip to Tassie I think! 
Mini melting moments for morning tea! Mmmmmmm .... chocolate, passionfruit and red velvet. 
Working on a small stitchery project by Hatched and Patched.  A quirky little bird on a sunglasses case.  
And some Lucy Boston fun. 
Oh and Sandi has a new haircut! I love it! 
I am very excited about my Marg Sampson workshop this weekend and once it's over I'll be able to concentrate on our trip to Tassie. So much going on at the moment. 
Have a great day! 
Teresa xx

3 comments:

Maria said...

Fun ladies to spend time with.. Enjoy your workshop.

marina said...

Lovely little stitching and a pretty Lucy Boston Block coming together.
Would be great if your tassie trip included a Melbourne stop over!

Christine M said...

Lovely projects, Teresa. Have fun at the workshop.