Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Tuesday Stitching and a Finish

Had a lovely day with the Tuesday girls this week. Helen really spoilt us with delicious homemade scones and lunch. 
We even had the best Royal Albert china! We are getting a bit excited as we have a "big" trip coming up - so there was a lot of chatter about it, and the packing, and you can imagine! Lots of laughing and excitement. 
On Tuesday I worked on my Lynette Anderson project from Nundle earlier this year. 
There is a lot of work in this tabletopper and lots of hand stitching. 
Well I can finally say it's finished!!!!
This is the back, so you can see the quilting. 
Very happy to have this finished! And I love it! 
Have a great week!
Teresa xx

 

14 comments:

helbel19 said...

We did have a great day...... your table topper looks terrific.

marina said...

lovely finish Teresa, well done.

Baa. xxx said...

Your table topper looks beautiful!

Susan said...

Lovely finish Teresa

Karen S said...

Lovely finish on the table topper. It is stunning.

Susan said...

Of course you should have the good china for a stitching afternoon! You are such a good girl to finish your table topper. It looks great.

shez said...

Hi Teresa ,wow i love your table topper,you have inspired me to get mine back out,xx

Me and My Stitches said...

Your little Lynette table topper is just perfect! I love it! And the food looks delicious too!

Maria said...

Lovely table topper... Oh those scones, cream and jam look delicious...

Virginia Juster said...

Beautiful work Teresa as always. I love it too.

Lynda said...

How many sleeps? I can't wait. The tabletopper is lovely.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous china....my favourite. Such a beautiful finish x

Christine said...

Your table topper is gorgeous!

Tatkis said...

Oh your table topper is just perfect! So beautiful!

Hugs,
Tatyana