Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Stitching

At this months get together we were lucky to have a visit from Ava and Neve. They sell gorgeous Liberty fabrics and Martina set up a sweet little stall for us.
These were my beautiful purchases. It was so hard to choose! 
I finished my little Halloween mugrug today. 
Lunch, as always, was delicious. 
My birthday fat quarter cup cakes this month. 
The birthday girls Susan and Alison opening their birthday fat quarters. Sadly, Jeanette wasn't there for the day. 
Show and Tell with Alison and De. 
The girls stash of lollies for the Christmas stockings Maria makes with her knitting group. 
Another lovely day with this wonderful group of ladies. 
Teresa xx

3 comments:

Susan said...

Lots of fun sewing days happening. O'Reillys is beautiful, although it is a lot of years since I was there.

Tatkis said...

Looking at all those Liberty treasures I'm glad I forgot about this meeting :)
You certainly had a great time!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Dianne said...

Adore those fabrics you chose, Teresa