Thursday, October 8, 2015

Some Stitching

As is always the case with Christmas looming - there has been lots of sewing but unfortunately I can't show any photos just yet. 
Just a little snippet.....
I also made a teapot block for the lovely Helen who is celebrating a big birthday this year.
I hope she gets lots of these blocks from her quilty friends and can turn them into a lovely quilt.  
Yesterday I spent a lovely day out with my youngest son.  We spotted these gorgeous roses in a florist at Carindale. I have never seen anything like these before. I had to touch them to see if they were real. They were!!! 
I found these gorgeous french tins full of the sweetest little chocolate leaves. 
Just had to show you these too. Our gorgeous blogging friend Chookyblue sent the Tuesday stitching girls a little surprise gift which we opened last Tuesday. They are gorgeous keyrings and I just LOVE my french one!!!! Thank you so much Chooky xxxx
Have a great day
Teresa xx

4 comments:

marina said...

Helen's block looks gorgeous.
Such a great idea.
Lots of lovely treasures on your visit, those roses are amazing, saw some on Fiona's blog too.

Maria said...

Love those Christmas fabrics you have for your secret sewing..
What a gorgeous teapot block you have made for Helen....
Oh what fabulous special key rings Chooky sent the Tuesday Girls...

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Loved this post - so many pretty things, and your work is beautiful as always, Teresa. xx

Baa. xxx said...

The tea pot block is so lovely, and those roses are simply amazing!