Friday, October 23, 2015

September Photos

I'm trying to catch up today with a few older blogposts that I didn't get the time to post. So you may see a few out of order blogging going on. I need to delete a few photos off my phone too as I'm heading to Tassie next week and I plan on taking a few pics!!! So apologies too for the blog fest!!! 
Back in September we had a couple of visitors on a regular basis. They were very cute and didn't mind me waking right up to them and taking photos. This little guy in particular. 
This one was really enjoying the long grass. 
I loved seeing them so close. 
I've also (finally) made my hexagon quilt big enough and put the chocolate brown borders on. 
As the whole quilt is sewn by hand I've decided to have it machine quilted for a bit more strength. I am sending it off to Sarah at Patchworks Plus in Tasmania and I hope to pick it up when I'm down there for a quilt camp. I can't wait!!! It's really large - almost 240 cm X 260 cm. 
have a great day! 
Teresa xx 

4 comments:

Susan said...

The hexies look great .. that wil be a big quilt to bring back.. Enjy Tassie - sounds like a lot of fun!

Christine M said...

I love your hexagon quilt. Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I have been enjoying all your lovely posts. Love your hexie quilt. Have a super time in Tassie x

marina said...

Very sweet visitor to your garden and I love your Hexie quilt!
Woo hoo watch out tassie