Sunday, October 11, 2015

Craft Show

Last week we, (the Tuesday girls), spent the day at the Brisbane Craft Show. 
It's become tradition to start off with breakfast from the cafe at the other end of the convention centre. 
Jenny came down from Bundaberg and it was so good to see her and catch up. 
Lots of beautiful quilts to look at.....
And gorgeous stalls..... I always catch up with Lisa from Megelles Bears
And get our annual photo!!!!
Some Christmas inspiration. 
A great display from the new movie "The Dressmaker". 
More food (of course!) 
And lots of lovely purchases. Some gorgeous fabrics, cheap, cheap binding clips, an Aussie pattern to make for my Texan nieces baby and a new needle threader to try. 
Great day!!! Thanks girls! 
Teresa xx

11 comments:

Maria said...

Sew nice to have a fun filled day with the girls... Lots of nice purchases too. Look forward to seeing the baby quilt...

Cath said...

I haven't had the pleasure of any quilt shows this year, so I enjoyed your post.....love those romantic eiffel tower fabrics you got!

Carolyn said...

Glad you had a good day. I went with my sister yesterday..not much buying, but the quilts were stunning this year.

Baa. xxx said...

What fun!

Susan said...

Always fun to spend the day at a craft show with your friends. The exhibition looks amazing.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Another fab day 💖💖💖

Karen S said...

What a wonderful day!

marina said...

what a great day out!
I can see why you wouldnt' be able to resist those fabrics, they have your name written all over them.

Susan said...

Some beautiful quilts you shared...and those fabrics are divine...so you!

Virginia Juster said...

I didn't get to go this year but felt I was there seeing your lovely photos and fantastic purchases.

Christine said...

I love how everyone finds such different things at the show. Such wonderful fabrics!