Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Just What I Needed!

Had a fabulous day out today with the Tuesday stitching girls. We had a little road trip...... 
First stop was breakfast and a coffee at the Lighthouse restaurant at Cleveland. 
It was a beautiful day and we were all ready for a few laughs. 
We may have taken over the kids playground.....
Love this photo of Norreen and Helen killing themselves laughing. What's that song about a drunken sailor.....  
Yep, we are still in the playground. Nor, Sandi and I (oh and a turtle!) 
A visit to Bayside Stitchcraft. Love this mannequin. 
I spy a Trip Around the World quilt on the wall! 
I bought some gorgeous travel-themed fabrics. 
Still in Cleveland. Another lovely restaurant with lovely views. 
Lunch was delicious. 
The day has changed with lots of ominous-looking clouds forming. 
We stopped by Nikki Tervo's on the way home and I got a few things towards my Christmas secret swap. Norreen gave us all a beautiful gift before we finished off our day. A sweet sewing machine magnet and reel of gorgeous ribbon. Just made my day Nor! 
Had the best day. Lots of laughing along the way. Love these girls to pieces and this was exactly what I needed. They always know how to make everything right! I am so lucky! 
Teresa xx


2 comments:

Susan said...

I think I may have said this before, but gosh you girls have a good time!

marina said...

You girls have way too much fun!
That song came to mind when I saw that pic of the girls in the boat too lol
And 'hello sailor' came to mind of the three girls in the dock.
Gorgeous purchases can't wait to see what you will make with them