Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday, Tables and Tablerunners

Yay it's Tuesday again!!!
We were at Sandis today and were there when her new (huge) table arrived. It's a 12 seater!!!! So you can imagine how spread out we were! Can you imagine how good this is going to look at Christmas full of decorations and food?!!!
Talking about food.... I cooked lunch for all of us today. Which was lovely, especially as they liked it!!! 
My stitching today was working on and finishing this months block of Jenny of Elephantz's  "The Vintage Kitchen". I love these little stitcheries. Just one more to go! 
And now the Tablerunner part....
I have received my Tablerunner in the Farm Girl Vintage swap and I am thrilled to bits with the gorgeous runner I received. 
Mine was made by Julie from Idaho, USA. 
Oh I just love it!!!!! The Churn Dash block is one of my favourites and I just love the gorgeous fabrics and colours Julie has chosen. Even the quilting is stunning. 
Julie even sent a half metre piece of the gorgeous backing fabric. I am definitely doing the happy dance over my lovely parcel today!!! 
Hope you've had a great Tuesday too! 
Teresa xx

3 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

How fantastic is that table....lunch looks delicious! Your table runner is beautiful x

Susan said...

That table is huge - you'll really be able to spread out now.. I love the runner and what a great idea to add in some extra fabric.

Sandi said...

love your post, and your lunch was so yummy. are you sure you don't want to cook for us more regularly??? xxx