Monday, August 17, 2015

Right Now.....

I'm crafting....
Making little mason jar pincushions. I'm using one of my favourite fabric ranges "Pure". The jars themselves are lovely and can be used to store pins or other sewing bits and pieces.
I'm reading......
Bryce Courtenay's last book before he passed away. It's a fabulous read and I definitely recommend it. 
I'm listening to....
Cannot wait to see these guys live at the end of the year!!!! 
I'm watching.....
After watching all the "Game of Thrones" series I can't settle on just one show, but I am loving these 3 .... "Orange is the New Black", "Breaking Bad" and "True Detective" (which I'm watching with Jack).
I'm loving.....
My first piece of beautiful Greengate. 
A sweet floral bowl and spoon. My breakfast definitely tastes better in this!!!! 
I'm cooking.....
Lots of yummy baked veges. I'm using oil infused with olives, garlic and chilli to cook them in and it tastes delicious!! 
There's also been a few batches of these caramel cookies ..... They never last long! 
What are you up to? Right now???? 
Teresa xx

7 comments:

marina said...

gorgeous mason jar pinnies! I have two jars just never get around to making them up.
such a pretty bowl and spoon.
not doing much just checking blogs. Tired after a day of work.
ho hum....

Chookyblue...... said...

such a pretty bowl........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the jars .... Must get the book love him ... Have heard good comments about the Shows ... Must check out the music ... Yummo xxx

Susan said...

Well I was sewing a DJ block, but now I'm wondering how you did the top of the jar. I have two of those jars and I can't work out how to get the stuff in in and then the metal piece underneath......any tips greatly appreciated as yours look so so good. As do your yummy vegies.....I could eat them by themselves.

Susan said...

Gosh you are busy...the vegetables look great - bit so doe the caramel cookies!

sunny said...

Love your little pin cushion jars. I probably need to make one or two of those. I even have the jars!!

Bev C said...

Hello Theresa,

Just love the little mason jars, they would be great for someone who has a few hatpins too.

Happy crafting.
Bev.