Friday, July 3, 2015

Warwick Part 3 - Wednesday

It is lovely and cold in Warwick. The last leaves are hanging on.....
We have been very busy.....
My little Tilda doll needs hair and a face, but she is almost finished. I am working on the last block of my Postcards from Paris quilt.  
Sandi has been busily working away on her Farm Girl Vintage blocks. 
She's a machine!!!!
Marilyn's quilt has really progressed. I love it! 
De is also on fire with her Farm Girl Vintage blocks! 
Cheryl's quilt is together. It's gorgeous!!!! 
I've managed another block in the FGV sew along. This is the Fresh Pears block and my fave so far. 
Then Lynda made a fox block .... There was chaos in the workroom as we all oohed and aahed over how cute it is!!!! And all production ceased as a few of us got completely distracted by the fox....
But then we were very happy with ourselves!!! Alison, Marilyn, Miss Lynda, me and De ... And our foxes! 
Lynda has sewn all her blocks together on her quilt. They look like jewels. There were many more foxy blocks too. 
Another fun day and night with the girls. 
Teresa xx


4 comments:

Noela said...

Gorgeous work by all of you......

Marlene said...

What wonderful projects. Looks like you are all being very productive as well as having a lot of fun.

Susan said...

Wow, you all got so much done.....obviously not all talking and eating. I love those fox blocks, you're making me want to get mine out of the cupboard.

Chookyblue...... said...

wow great progress...........love all the different projects but just can't do a fox........