Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday Stitchers

Our July get together.
As Maree is overseas and a few of our ladies were away today, I took a group photo to send to the missing.
No birthdays this month but we did have the opening of our mini quilt swap. We had such a variety of lovely mini quilts. 
We are all very happy with these!!! I love my very "French" mini and I have more photos of it in the next post. 
I worked on my Trip Around the World quilt today and there were a few others working on theirs too .....
As you can see... One of us is doing their homework (nice going Norreen!) Love the way these are turning out. 
Alison's Show and Tell. Beautiful. 
Lots of fun and laughter and chatting with these wonderful ladies. Another great day together! Already looking forward to the next one! 
Teresa xx

6 comments:

sunny said...

So many beautiful quilts! How wonderful to get together regularly with a group of like-minded women.

Susan said...

Love the mini's in the swap. I agree with Sunny, great to have a regular group.

marina said...

well done you clever crafty girls.
Love those minis'
your one gifted is gorgeous and the one you received is just as gorgeous. so perfectly suited for you!

Chookyblue...... said...

look like a great Sunday.........

Maria said...

Gorgeous bunch of minis oh and ladies too. Looks like such a fun day...

Susan said...

I obviously did miss a fun day...