Thursday, July 23, 2015

Right Now.....

Reading ....listening to ....watching ....crafting .....loving ......right now .....
Reading.... I've just fished this book "Losing Kate" by Kylie Kaden. I really enjoyed it, especially as the whole book was set in the town I spent my high school years in. They even went to my high school at Mitchelton and went camping and had holidays at the same  places we went to. It was a very easy to read novel and quite enjoyable. 
Listening to .... Queens Greatest Hits ....all thanks to my youngest son who has  just bought this and is loving it. Nothing better than driving in the car and singing "Bohemian Rhapsody" at the top of your lungs. I'd forgotten how many wonderful songs I love from Queen. 
Watching... I have just finished the final series of Game of Thrones. I can't get enough of this show. Seriously, I can't believe how much I LOVE it. A friend kept telling me to watch it and that I'd really like it but I didn't really believe her. Well I watched the whole entire 60 episodes in just a few weeks!!!! 
Eating... Jack has been on a health kick for the last two weeks and we have been eating very well and found lots of new recipes to try. My fave has been this warm chicken, pear and pecan salad. Soooo good! 
And date bliss balls too! Healthy and delicious! 
Crafting.... Working on my hand stitched hexi quilt. It's been a few years in the making and I've used so many pieces of fabric with special meaning and memories. I think I'm finally ready for the borders. 
Loving.... This gorgeous altered ballet shoe by Julie from Bears and Old Lace. I think it's so beautiful and I'm so happy it's come to live with me!!! 
What are you reading, listening to, eating, crafting and loving right now.....???
Teresa xx

1 comment:

marina said...

wow love that hexie quilt!! and your ballet shoe looks so delicate and pretty.
right now....
reading -lord of the rings,
listening- to Eurovision cd
crafting- my latest baltimore block
Loving-that it's the weekend
Eating ... thinking about what to eat for tea
happy days