Saturday, July 4, 2015

Retreat To Do List

It has been a very productive retreat at Warwick this past week. I had quite a long list of things to do and I'm very happy with what I managed to achieve. 

Warwick "to do" list.....

Farm girl vintage blocks
FGV Tablerunner
Final block Postcards from Paris 
Amy Sinibaldi's project (Wendy) 
Tilda quilt borders
Pure quilt borders
Nundle runner
TAW quilt 
Tilda Stitchery 
Vintage apron
Tilda doll
Scrappy hexagon quilt 

Some photos along the way....
Three FGV blocks. 
My FGV Tablerunner is quilted, bound and finished. 
The last block in the Postcards from Paris quilt was very time consuming. Lots of bias strips to make and appliqué for the oval centre and stems. Roses cut and appliquéd. 
Then three borders, the last being a checkerboard border. Very, very happy to say it is finished!! 
I started the Amy Sinabaldi project (a challenge I'm doing with Wendy B) but only managed the windows so far.
Tilda quilt borders are done. 
Pure Quilt borders are also on. So that's two quilt tops ready to quilt. 
After years of procrastinating I have finally sewn on the last hexagon of this scrappy quilt. It is now big enough to put on borders, quilt and finish!!! 
Every piece of fabric in this quilt has a special meaning or memory. 
Teresa xx


 

No comments: